With increasing risk and expanding regulatory scrutiny, banks and financial institutions are under pressure to adapt and evolve. DAI helps our clients find the right solutions to overcome these challenges- enabling increased revenue, profitability and growth. We provide strategic solution deployments to help you shape your business. These solutions will allow you to maximize the value gained from factual insight, while also improving your data management, consolidation, and security processes.
Our expertise and insight regarding IBM solutions that address analytics, infrastructure, data exchange, security, content, and marketing concerns provide us with an ideal advantage for the banking and financial services industries. We look forward to working with you to create a better business.
- Improve profitability analysis and real time information management
- Increase marketing effectiveness with strategic offerings based on predictive interest
- Maximize the value from each customer interaction with improved consumer understanding
- Gain in-depth insight into financial and business performance at branch or enterprise level- from front line to back office practices
- Manage risk across the enterprise and data center, while addressing regulatory compliance requirements
- Address data exchange and privacy concerns- while improving automation
- Reduce the cost of IT infrastructure and complexity, while increasing team capabilities
- Streamline data consolidation, reporting, and predictive insight
- Deliver better self-service analytics to the business, as well as to your customer base
With a comprehensive portfolio of IBM business intelligence, advanced analytics, financial performance, predictive analytics and strategy management solutions- DAI Source can guide you through the possibilities. We are available to assist with roadmap insight, solution review and planning, client references, best practice services recommendations, licensing guidance, product demonstrations, proof-of-concept, licensing renewals, education, and Q & A sessions.