Energy and utility companies must respond to a number of challenges and opportunities, ranging from resource constraints, environment concerns, economic competitiveness, regulatory requirements, and customer demand. In order to succeed in today’s advanced technology era- companies must capitalize on the new opportunities presented while managing the challenges in an environment where technology standards are often quickly changing.
The ability to draw rich insight from production and field performance data is key to forecasting potential success, and driving operational excellence. The solutions we guide our clients to improve data capture, consolidation, security, contextualization and visualization- creating empowered decision making.
- Maximize resource allocation and operational risk
- Incorporate deep analysis via predictive and actual data models
- Strengthen collaboration across the enterprise and outlying locations with real time data monitoring
- Address emerging performance and reliability problems before they become a concern, utilizing predictive capabilities
- Improve business insight with highly visual, industry leading, business intelligence solutions and improved data quality
- Gain a greater understanding of geological, production, and equipment performance data
- Empower the business with effective rate case modeling efforts
With a comprehensive portfolio of IBM business intelligence, advanced analytics, financial performance, predictive analytics and strategy management solutions- DAI Source can guide you through the possibilities. We are available to assist with roadmap insight, solution review and planning, client references, best practice services recommendations, licensing guidance, product demonstrations, proof-of-concept, licensing renewals, education, and Q & A sessions.