DAI Source provides clients with industry leading Performance Management solutions from IBM. Whether our clients require large-scale enterprise solutions to small/midsize business solutions, IBM’s Performance Management solutions allow our customers to transform slow, expensive, disconnected process into dynamic, efficient and connected experiences. Due to the breadth of solution offerings- DAI Source helps organizations become truly “analytics-driven”, providing IBM Performance Management solutions for finance, specific line-of-business and IT departments.
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting solutions help clients streamline budgeting while performing “driver-based” forecasting and “what-if” scenario modeling. Finance teams are empowered to perform multidimensional financial analysis against collaborative data pulled from across the organization, via an intuitive finance team solution.
- Profitability modeling and analysis allows clients to evaluate the profitability of specific products, sales channels, and customers via “what-if” modeling and profitability analysis capabilities.
- Financial close, regulatory and management reporting helps simplify and reduce time associated with creating management and performance reports, while alleviating regulatory compliance concerns. Clients are able to automate the consolidation process- creating a faster financial close.
- Sales Performance Management solutions from IBM help align sales performance with sales strategy, territory, quota, channel management, and incentive compensation management goals.
- Scorecards helps clients monitor key performance indicators (KPIs), while focusing on effectively driving business strategies and tactics.
- Data Integration and Process Automation allows clients to interact with current solutions in place, providing the ability to transfer, augment, or simplify data management while reducing interactions typically requiring IT interruption.
Related IBM Products: Cognos TM1, IBM Concert, Cognos Disclosure Management, Cognos